When it comes to a marketing consultant
your small business needs a trusted ally.
Monica Marketing Solutions is a full-service business development firm focused on the unique needs of small businesses. We develop highly successful marketing programs for small businesses, including start-ups. When you select Monica Marketing Solutions as your marketing firm, we will develop an explosive marketing program for your business that will crush your competition and make your company a dominant leader in your industry.
When you engage a consultant you enter into a partnership, one that should be mutually rewarding and bring great satisfaction to both parties. You should, have a solid understanding of your new ally's business philosophy.
Reliable. Loyal. Trustworthy.
We are successful only when you are successful.
We begin by listening to you. You know your business and current situation fare better than we do. We'll listen and develop our plan as a direct response to your concerns. We 're committed to helping our clients solve their greatest challenges. We are drawn to the opportunity to work on the hardest problems. Our firm is built on that commitment. We believe in teamwork and collaboration. We take a structured approach, where all opinions and options are considered and analyzed carefully before any recommendations are made.
In today's difficult economic environment it is critical to communicate effectively with your clients. Competition is intense, and if you're not speaking to them on a regular basis, if you're not continuing to maintain their interest level, you may be in danger of losing them.
We'll help you develop a recognizable brand as the first step in the process. Not just a name or a logo, but a clear impression of what the name and trademark stands for - what you stand for.
We will then find a way to keep you in touch with your customers, speaking to them on a routine basis, so as to maintain the relationship. That way when your client is ready - you will be the first one he thinks of and the one he calls.
The Electronic Newsletter - An Effective Tool.
The electronic newsletter is the ideal solution to maintaining continuing communications with your client. Email campaigns are inexpensive and effective. But in order for a newsletter to be effective it must accomplish the following five objectives:
- Be interesting and entertaining. - People read things that spark their interest. If they learn something along the way – that’s a plus. Make sure that your newsletter is full of information that sparks the reader's imagination, and that the style of the piece is relaxed and informal.
- Give it value. - Be sure to include information that is on target to your audience. Fill it with fun facts and useful data. Helpful information that is provided free of charge will draw and maintain the readers interest and help to develop a bond between you and your potential customer. You may include advertising only after you've satisfied the "news" component.
- Be relevant. - The message must be on point and tailored specifically to the local business and/or social environment. Information that is general enough cater to a mass market (nationally or regionally) generally will be perceived as a waste of time. Only you know what conditions exist in your client's world, and those are the issues that you should address.
- Be consistent. - The frequency of your message is as important as its content. It's hard to develop a relationship with a client that you only speak with once every three or four months. We recommend a weekly conversation, and certainly not less than once a month.
- Be proficient. - Unless you are a highly skilled writer we recommend that you engage the services of a professional. Effective writing is harder than it looks and errors in grammar, punctuation or even language can make you look incompetent.
At Monica Marketing Solutions we practice what we preach. Sign up for our electronic newsletter, THE MEMO (read more about it by clicking on the tab above) and enjoy the FREE benefits of having valuable marketing information emailed to you each week.
Just enter your name, company name and email address into our system and your FREE subscription will begin. We guarantee to maintain the confidentiality of your email address, we will never share it or sell it to anyone under any circumstances, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Consider A Website.
We recommend that every firm have a vital web site. Do you have one, and does it accurately reflect you and your brand's image? Do people immediately know what you have to offer? Is the copy compelling, motivating them to act? If not ~ there is work to be done.
We'll analyze your site's characteristics. Together we'll determine If it needs redesign or redevelopment, and we'll work with your website company to correct deficiencies or, if you wish, we'll call-in our website design firm.
Once you take that step you need follow thru with a steady stream of communication that stimulates and then maintains their interest. We'll help determine which media is best and what to say. Because of our unique background in operations we can advise on the development of successful promotions and pricing strategies to satisfy their demands and generate profit.
At Monica Marketing Solutions we work in concert with you and your team to provide the ongoing communication that keeps your customers returning time after time. And we do it for less that the other guys.
“While great devices are invented in the laboratory,
great products are invented in the Marketing Department.”
William H. Davidow
Former VP of Strategy at Intel